You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Pro II series cables are targeted towards home theater enthusiasts who demand high-end digital and analog interconnects for literally all audio and video applications.
- Split center pin 24K gold plated, 8-segment, precision connector for corrosion-free, precise connection lowers signal resistance for enhanced sound quality.
- High-purity silver-soldered internal connections for accurate signal transfer for true audio reproduction.
- Multi-shielded design with two 95% copper braids and 100% aluminum Mylar foil for optimum isolation from EMI and RFI interference for enhanced sound reproduction.
- Proprietary design rubber/metal grip for easy, non-slip installation and removal.
- Nitrogen-injected foam dielectric maintains 75 Ohm impedance for optimum digital audio signal transfer.
- Solid 99.97% pure, oxygen-free, copper center conductor for minimal resistance and exceptional digital audio signal transfer for accurate sound reproduction.